Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails with an Edge!

Hey Loves! Valentines Day is Just around the corner so its time for cute V-Day nails!  Have a look angel faces...

I used Sinful Colors 'Black on Black', and on the ring finger Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White' . These colors are amazing, the best black and white polish ever and for only two bucks a piece at Target! What a Bargain!

I used China Glaze 'Broken Hearted' for the Crackle effect and a random shimmery pink from a Migi Nail art pen to draw on the heart and polka dots.

I was going to use tape to make the pink have a cleaner line but I didn't want to wait for the black to dry completely. Hey, Don't judge me hahaha it still came out pretty good. What do you guys think?

I love this crackle!

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great weekend friends!

Don't for get to enter my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Giveaway if you haven't! It closes on Valentines Day! Click HERE to enter!

Alaina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Sinful Colors are my go-to black and white polishes. They also stamp really well! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete