Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clinique Cream Liner Review: Love it or Leave it

Hello Pretties! I was on the hunt for a new cream liner since my Makeup Forever Aqua Black dried out (it was a userm error because I didn't put the lid on correctly and killed it boooo!) I read really great things about Clinique's liner so I decided to give it a try, and I am glad that I did because it's awesome!
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner  15$ Sephora.com 
Comes with a little brush for application but I prefer a thin pointed brush to apply my liner, I use a M.A.C 210 or something similiar, and I actually picked up an E.L.F liner brush from Target that I really liked (for only 3 Bucks!) . It is angled and it makes applying the liner a breeze! I might have to do a brush review soon to show you all.



Up Close! A true Matte Black, amazing!
Here it is in action. I was able to get a nice clean line. This liner went on very smooth, the application was great everything I want in a creme liner. I definitely recommend this gel liner, a great deal for 15$ compared to other high end brands which can be over 20 bucks! What is your favorite creme or gelliner? I have heard good things about INGLOTS and also about Wet n' Wilds. I want to try them both! Thank you for reading

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment