Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask review : LOVE it or LEAVE it

A few weeks ago I was in Sephora and as I was on my way out a really nice lady stopped me and asked me if I had ever tried the Boscia Black Face Mask, I hadn't even heard of it but I was super intrigued once I found out that it was a peel of mask. I absolutely adore the feel of peeling a mask off of my face, now I know that sounds weird but I know I am not the only one that enjoys this feeling. It's kind of like the whole Elmers glue when your in grade school deal...you put it on your hand and then you wait for it to dry..then peeeeeel it off..amazing. ANYWAY, I went back to the store to pick this mask up after doing my research and finding out that a lot of people really love it! Checkout my review of this mask. I was going to spare you more pictures of my face with out make up but I wanted to give a good review and show you what this mask looks like on. You have been warned.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask  from Sephora.com or Bosciaskincare.com


Super cute! hahaha...the things I do for a good review. :P



What Boscia says: An innovative peel-off mask that boosts skin clarity and radiance. Removes dirt and impurities while refining the look of pores. Reveals a smoother, brighter complexion.


What I say: This face mask is SPECTACULAR!  My skin felt so smooth afterward, and I noticed that there was grossness from my pores that transfered onto the mask. AMAZING! I have combintion skin so my t-zon gets oily while other areas can get pretty dry the mask  drew out the oil from my t-zone and didn't dry out any other areas making my complexion even. It also brightened my skin, leaving it refreshed and glowing. I LOVE it!


Application is a bit intimidating because the product is JET black and I was nervous to get it all over the place, after I carefully got a good application I left the mask on for 20 minutes. After about 10 minutes I noticed the mask start to dry and tighten and my face tingled a bit, it was a very pleasant experience.  hahaha (I am such a NERD)
The first time I tried it I didnt have my contacts in so it was tough to peel off because i am blind as hell and couldnt find and edge, I thought that was a negative. HOWEVER, I tried it again a few days later with contacts IN and was basically able to peel off the whole thing at once. I am defintely going to make this my go to face mask and I will be trying more Boscia products. I need a new skin care regimen so this might be the brand I choose. Do you ladies use any products from this brand for your skin care needs? If so, which ones do your recommend? Which ones should I stear clear of? Thanks for reading and I appreciate any feed back. Have a great day!

Alaina xoxo


1 comment:

  1. haha it looks funny how you peel it off! but it sounds amazing! I never heard of this brand, but I might try it :) thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete