Monday, April 11, 2011

Matte Monday! With a bit of Sparkle!

Hey Muffins! I hope you had a great Monday!  Today was a a great day! I came home from work to an AWESOME surprise from my boyfriend! I am going to have a special post in regards to my surprise later on in the week :)  Here is my Matte Monday Manicure..even though its WAYYY too late haha.


Two Coats of China Glaze Let's Groove and one coat of Essie Matte About You. I aded a glittery accent nail with  China Glaze Nova.





Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Alaina xoxo










3 comments:

  1. I love this mani! The accent nail looks great, I'd definitely wear this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I can't wait to hear about your surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lois.. Thank you! I love the way an accent nail stands out with matte nails!

    @Melissa Thanks girlie! i am stoked to share with eveyone :)

    ReplyDelete