Friday, April 1, 2011

Holographic Scotch Tape Manicure!

Hello dolls!  Happy Friday! Check out this fun patch work manicure I did with Scotch tape..

Color Club// Worth the Risque
This is a great Holo but unfortunately pictures do NOT do it any justice.
Color Club Revvvolution a new favorite...

In the Sunlight...super pretty!

With a touch of Hot pink! Urban Decay Woodstock. 
I love working with scotch tape for my manicures but it does take a while because I like to make sure that each color is dry before using it. If it is not dry the tape will pick up the polish and that is NOT COOL. What do you lovelies think? Thanks for reading! Happy Friday!

Alaina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm too lazy to wait to put the tape on! Wowza, this mani is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Usually I am too..it is so much faster for my to stamp or use a dotting tool but I thought I would try and step my up my game for once ha ha.

    ReplyDelete