Friday, November 11, 2011

Pink Zebra

Hello friends! Sorry for the hiatus, sometimes life gets crazy busy but I am back and with fun Manicures! I have been on a no buy with make up lately and I am proud  to say that I haven't purchased any since September 17th! Almost two months, that is really good for me. I have picked up a few polishes here and there but nothing crazy, and I did get a 20% off coupon from Sephora so I might just have to pick up a few things to review for you all. Anyway, back to the nails..Check it out loves!


Two Coats of China Glaze Rich and Famous a pretty Barbie Pink Creme with Orly Matte Vinyl for the Zebra stripes which is a Bundle Monster Plate BM-223. Sealed with one coat of Seche Vite for fast drying shiny goodness!

 I love this Manicure it's so much fun! Bright pink plus a playful pattern is just instant awesome! Who doesn't want to hang out with a girl that has nails like this!? Haha ok..Don't answer that. :p 
A bit closer...

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and still following even though I was a bad blogger. I am also a horrible blog tweeter, dan I suck! I will try to be a better tweeter also ha! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I heart your faces!

Alaina xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So cute! By the way, I used my VIB 20% coupon at Sephora for Nails Inc magnetic polish. Somehow I can justify paying $13 rather than $16!

    ReplyDelete